Visas for Belarus
Russian Connections is your white glove visa service.
Getting a visa on your own can be a difficult and time consuming process involving getting an invitation, traveling to an Embassy or Consulate, waiting in long lines and delays due to missing information or documents. By using our agency, we can expedite the process conveniently with full service and support at every step of the way, and ensure all applications are filled correctly and all documents are in order.
U.S. citizens can travel to Belarus without a visa for up to 5 days via Minsk Nation Airport.
If the flight is originating from Russia, VISA IS REQUIRED.
Please follow the directions below carefully in order to expedite the process.
Step 1. Documentation
For all citizenship’s, please obtain the following:
- Your current passport:
must be valid for 6 months after your return home from Belarus
must have 2 empty visa pages
please make sure that your passport is signed
- Two recent (2) passport photos, please write your name on the back of the photo.
- Two (2) copies of the first page of your passport
- Travel insurance for the period of stay with medical coverage of $12,000 with $0 deductible. You can go here to purchase travel insurance
- Travel support documentation – airline tickets and hotel confirmation. We can provide you with travel support documentation for $25 per person
Original business invitation letterfrom the sponsoring company in Belarus. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to “The Embassy of Belarus, Visa Section”, include a registration number, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The letter should indicate the expected length of stay in Belarus, and guarantee that the applicant will abide my the rules and regulations applying to foreign citizens in Belarus. Invitation should also include a certified copy of the contract between the inviting company and the traveling party. The business letter must adhere to the approved format, here is sample.
- The exact name and address of the person being visited in Belarus must be explicitly indicated on visa application form;
- Born in Belarus: evidence that you are no longer a Belarus citizen.
- Born in a Former Soviet Republic: your valid or expired passport or other proof of emigration from your country of origin.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of parents passports.
- A copy of your Green Card
Step 2. Visa Application
SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME AND STRESS.
LET US FILL-OUT AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION WITH THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE.
- Having us complete this step for you will incur a $35 fee, per application. If you choose to do this, please print and fill out Belarus Visa Application and fill out by hand to the best of your ability.
- If you choose to do this yourself, please open the application and type in the answers, hand written application will incur a $35 fee. Any errors may slow down the process, so please fill out carefully.
Step 3. Visa Prices & Processing Fees
Please add all prices and fees per traveler.
TOURIST, PRIVATE & BUSINESS VISAS – ONE PRICE FOR ALL VISA TYPES
Price includes tourist visa invitation and all consulate fees.
If you are not a citizen of the U.S., U.K. or E.U., please contact us for pricing.
|All types of Belarus Visa
(excluding Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland)
|Processing time // Multiple Entry visas|
|Business days||Valid for 90 days||Valid for 1 year|
- Russian Connections fills out the visa application: add $35
- Russian Connections provides travel support documentation for the application: add $25
- Return Shipping (required): add $45 for overnight FedEx, add $30 for 2-3 day FedEx delivery
Step 4. Payment & Order Form
- Company check, cashier’s check or money order must be made out to Russian Connections with the total fees from Step 3.
- For credit card payments, please print and fill out the doc/credit card form. The button will open the form in a new window.
Please add a 4% credit card processing fee to the total fees from Step 3.
Step 5. Delivery
Mail or deliver the following to our office:
- Passport, photos and required documents from Step 1
- We are filling your application: the Belarus Visa Application—printed and filled out
- Payment Check or Credit Card Form—printed and filled out
Our Address:Russian Connections Travel
323 Geary St., Suite 815
San Francisco, CA 94102
If you have questions about visas, call toll free: 1-877-RUS-CONN OR 1-877-787-2666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.