Visas for Russia
Russian Connections is your white glove visa service.
Getting a visa on your own can be a difficult and time consuming process involving getting an invitation, traveling to a Russian Embassy, waiting in long lines and delays due to missing information or documents. By using our agency, we can expedite the process conveniently with full service and support at every step of the way, and ensure all applications are filled correctly and all documents are in order. This includes procurement of an official Tourist Voucher/Invitation approved by the Ministry of Tourism along with your visa from the Russian Embassy.
It is BUSINESS AS USUAL at Russian Connections. We are Your agency for Everything Russia.
Please follow the directions below carefully in order to expedite the process.
Step 1. Documentation
For all citizenship’s, please obtain the following:
- Your current passport:
must be valid for 6 months after your return home from Russia
must have 2 empty visa pages
please make sure that your passport is signed.
- Two recent (2) passport photos, please write your name on the back of the photo.
- Two (2) copies of the first page of your passport
- Born in Russia and emigrated before 1992: a copy of your Naturalization papers or a copy of your U.S. entry visa
- Born in a Former Soviet Republic: your valid or expired passport or other proof of emigration from your country of origin.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of parents passports.
- A copy of your Green Card
- A copy of your round-trip ticket
- Proof of international travel insurance policy
Step 2. Visa Application
SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME AND STRESS.
LET US FILL-OUT AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION WITH THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE.
- Having us complete this step for you will incur a $35 fee, per application. If you choose to do this, please print and fill out Russian Visa Application. (You will mail this to us per the instructions in Step 5.)
- If you choose to do this yourself, view the instructions below. We have specific steps you must follow to help us expedite the process. Any errors may slow down the process, so read carefully.
The Russian Consulate page will open in a new window, so you can keep following the instructions here. Click the button below to begin.
- For the web site password use MOSCOW1
- Print or write down your Application ID#.
- For Tourist Visas, enter the following:
- Purpose of Visit (section): TOURISM
- Purpose of Visit: TOURISM
- If we are providing your invitation:
- Organization: UTS
- Address: Moscow
- REF#: 002069
- CONF: 0
- For Business Visas, enter the following:
- Purpose of Visit (section): BUSINESS
- Purpose of Visit: BUSINESS
- If we are providing your invitation:
- Organization: VIMPEL
- Location: MOSCOW
- Be sure to list your last place of work and place of study. Do not leave these blank.
- For the place you are staying:
- Name: HOTEL
- Address: MOSCOW
- Phone: 1(415)434-4044
- For Visa Issuing Office: ILSWASINGTON DC
Step 3. Visa Prices & Processing Fees
Please add all prices and fees per traveler.
Price includes tourist visa invitation and all consulate fees.
If you are not a citizen of the U.S., U.K. or E.U., please contact us for pricing.
U.S. and U.K. Citizens Only
|Business days||Single entry||Multiple entry|
for E.U. Citizens Only
|Business days||Single entry
Price includes business visa invitation and all consulate fees
Processing time includes the time it takes us to issue the invitation.
Processing time for a business invitation is different for each country.
3 Year Visa
For U.S. Citizens ONLY
12 Month Visa
3 Month Visa
To start the process please fill out this online form.
For urgent processing, please contact us.
- Russian Connections fills out and submits visa application: add $35
- Return Shipping (required): add $45 for overnight FedEx, add $30 for 2-3 day FedEx delivery
Step 4. Payment & Order Form
- Company check, cashier’s check or money order must be made out to Russian Connections with the total fees from Step 3.
- For credit card payments, please print and fill out the doc/credit card form. The button will open the form in a new window.
Please add a 4% credit card processing fee to the total fees from Step 3.
Please fill out the Russian Connections Order Form.
Step 5. Delivery
Mail or deliver the following to our office:
- Passport, photos and required documents from Step 1
- We are filling out and submitting your application: the Russian Visa Application—printed and filled out
- Payment Check or Credit Card Form—printed and filled out
Our Address:Russian Connections Travel
323 Geary St., Suite 815
San Francisco, CA 94102
Russian Connections can provide you with the visa support documentation both for tourist and business visas.
With your visa support documentation, you can apply for the visa on your own. You can also You can then apply on your own.
Visa Support prices
TOURIST VISA SUPPORT – Coming soon
BUSINESS VISA – Coming soon
If you have questions about visas, call toll free: 1-877-RUS-CONN OR 1-877-787-2666 or email email@example.com.